Beautifully finished and bright four-room apartement in the popular new neighborhood Holland Park Diemen, in the suburbs of Amsterdam. An urban neighborhood characterized by architecturally striking builings, contemporary facades, panoramic views and atmospheric canals. The numerous private court yards add to the green character of the area.
In Block 2 a stunning apartment from 2017 is currently for sale. A modern apartment equipped with numerous conveniences such as underfloor heating, district heating and excellent insulation (energy label A), with hardly any electricity costs. Because the property is situated on two corners and has windows on three sides, the apartment is very bright and offers interesting views. The playful layout of the building ensures privacy in the apartment however.
The apartment on the fourth floor can be reached by an elevator. Because the apartment is the last one on its gallery, rarely anyone passes it, adding to the privacy of the apartment.
The apartment measures about 92m2 (including the directly adjacente storage) , divided over a spacious entrance and hallway, bright living room with luxurious kitchen, contemporary bathroom and three bedrooms. The ceilings are high and neatly plastered (not standard), the light stylish poured floor is completed on the sides with high skirting boards.
The kitchen has a luxurious countertop, steam and combination oven, a tall pantry cabinet, a cooker, dishwasher and a spacious refrigirator with seperate freezer. Both the living room and one of the bedrooms offer access to the south facing balcony of no less than 8m2. Large enough for a lounge set or dining table.
The apartment has no less than 3 bedrooms. Because these are not supporting walls, any other layout can be considered here as well. The bathroom is beautiful with luxurious finishes, a very spacious walk-in shower with a glass wall and a bathroom cabinet with matching mirror cabinet.
On the same floor the private storage room can be found, which can be reached from the outside. As it borders the apartment directy it could be considerd to add to the appartement.
Downstairs in the car park you have your own parking space right next to the elevator (not included in the asking price and for sale separately for €30.000,-) and there are several central facilities for bicycles and scooters.
Holland Park is ideally located close to all major entrance and exit roads and public transportation with two stations within walking distance. By metro, tram or train, you will be in the centre of Amsterdam or at Schiphol Airport within 13 minutes.
Unique for such a new neighborhood is that all necessary facilities are already in place. Within walking distance you will find several supermarkets (Jumbo and Albert Heijn), a bakery, a coffee shop, a hairdresser, a florist, various catering establishments. And if you are looking for a good exerces, you can head into on of the nearby fitness centers, swimming pool or go to the tennis court.
In a nutshell; a complete, bustling neighbourhood where something new can be found almost every other day.
- Apartment with lots of light and privacy and no less than three bedrooms
- Own parking in the substructure for sale (€ 30.000,- k.k.)
- Common facilities for bicycles and scooters
- Car-free neighbourhood with lots of green amenities
- Located entirely on private land
- Fully equipped with underfloor heating (per room to be set)
- Low heating costs and excellent energy label
- High ceilings
- Beautiful architecture and a real Amsterdam canal feel
- Ideal location for public transport, roads and all possible amenities
- Ten minutes of cycling to Amsterdam East, the Watergraafsmeer, the Dappermarkt
- The building and apartment are in excellent condition
- Small residential block with only 90 (all buy) apartments
- Very active and engaged VvE (owners association) and good security features
- Official NEN 2580 measuring report available, size appartment 92m2 (including the directly adjacente storage)
Read full description